This is a fast easy recipe for weeknight dinners. This recipe is for two small pizzas, but you can easily double it for a larger family!
Yield: 2 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
2/3 cup | cooked chicken, cubed*
3-4 tbsp | pesto**
1/2 cup | feta cheese, crumbled
2 tbsp | Parmesan (optional)
2 | pieces of naan bread
*I just lightly seasoned some chicken in italian seasoning, and cooked it in a skillet.
**I use store bought pesto that has garlic as one of the last few ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Once the oven is preheated, put the naan breads in for 3-4 minutes on a baking sheet. This is just to help it get nice and crispy.
- Take out the baking sheet and add toppings to the naan bread. Add about 1 1/2- 2 tbsp of pesto, about 1/3 cup of chicken, and 1/4 cup of feta to each naan bread.
- Put the naan bread into the oven and cook for about 5 minutes, then add the Parmesan cheese. Place back into the oven, until the naan bread gets crispy brown, but not over done and burnt, about 2-3 more minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy an easy dinner!