Pecan Crusted Salmon
This recipe makes for a great easy date night recipe! Goes well served with your favorite greens or potatoes!
Yield: 4 servings
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
4 (4 oz) | fillets of salmon
½ cup | pecans, chopped
1-2 tbsp | maple syrup (2 tbsp will make it sweeter)
½ tsp | paprika
1 tbsp | olive oil or melted coconut oil
1 ½ tbsp | parsley, chopped
¼ tsp | salt, more to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Prepare pecan mixture, in a small bowl combine, pecans, maple syrup, paprika, oil, parsley and ¼ tsp of salt.
- Lightly salt the salmon and place onto a well greased baking sheet.
- Spoon the pecan mixture onto fillets of salmon and cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes depending on the thickness of the fillet, it should reach an internal temperature of 145°F at it’s thickest point. Make sure to check it after 15 minutes, then add more time if needed, so you don’t overcook the salmon.
- Serve with your favorite sides, and enjoy!